Sunday, February 14, 2016

Oops

Let me explain. 
For a few weeks now, i've been feeling really uninspired with the blog. Its not like I don't like blogging anymore, far from, in fact I think this little space helps me with stress and anxiety from university and normal life. I need this blog, but the way i've been blogging is not me. This space stopped being a space where I could just express myself the way I wanted. I started doing what other bloggers were doing and that isn't me. So what I am trying to say is that I want this blog to be more personal. Something you might not know about me is that I love every type of camera known to man! Digital, analog, polaroid, gopros you name it! I want to mix up my posts and that probably means a lot more film pictures. I am not sure if my posting will be consistent but I do know that when I post something I will be 100% happy with it. 

So i'll leave you for now with some pictures I took in Amsterdam a year ago. I really want to go back again but when the temperatures are above zero. 
Let me know what you think about this change, I hope you like it. I am going skiing on Wednesday so look out for a post from the Alps!

35mm photos shot on Practika BMS

Sara
xo

LEAVE A COMMENT

  1. Be you, girl!! Deixa que o teu blog seja o que tu queres, se te começas a preocupar com o que postar está tudo perdido eheh let it please you and you only

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boas fotos, btw :) bateu uma saudade de Amsterdão

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. :)