Monday, March 28, 2016

A Day in Brighton

I think me and my brother managed to go to Brighton on the only sunny day of the Easter weekend. I now write to you from my desk where I am wrapped up in a blanket and drinking some tea... oh the contrast. Anyway back to the pictures. What do you guys think? I am truly happy right now, I feel like I am blogging in a way that I enjoy. If you knew me personally you would know how much I love to experiment with different cameras. 
Coming from a seaside town in Portugal I always feel at peace near the ocean and this sunny day in Brighton recharged all my batteries. It was actually very funny, I was walking with my brother through the lanes and I bump into my cousin and his daughter who I had not seen in months. How crazy is that? If we had planned it I bet it wouldn't have been so perfect. I hope you enjoy this post, do let me know if you like it and if you like where I am going with the blog. Btw a ski post is coming your way!

Sunglasses: Miu Miu // Trainers: Reebok // Bag: Balenciaga

All photos shot on Practika BMS & Fujifilm Superia X-Tra film.

Sara
xo

LEAVE A COMMENT

  1. Wow, these photos are stunning! I would love to visit Brighton someday. Seems like such a beautiful city. x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorei as fotografias deste post e o display delas (o das polaroids ficou mesmo fixe :)!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoro o blog assim, nota-se que gostas daquilo que publicas :) E as fotos estão muito bonitas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos, I adore Brighton!
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the contrast! I couldn't agree more...I was in shorts and a t-shirt on Friday and was wrapped up in my dressing gown for the majority of Saturday! English weather, eh. Pfft!

    I absolutely LOVE your photography. And kind of a weird thing to love but I also LOVE the layout of your photos(!?). Please tell me that makes sense?! Like the layering and the little Polaroids. They look so sick!

    Seriously happy new follower over here, y'all.

    Katie.
    xx LA-COCO-NOIRE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahem also...I was looking through your portfolio too and I took the exact same photo that you did of Murano, Italy last year! SUCH a beautiful place, Venice, isn't it?!?!

    Katie.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jealous! I would have loved to have been in Brighton this weekend. It looks like you got much better weather over the bank holiday than we did over here! xx

    Beth | Alphabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. :)