Friday, March 25, 2016

March 35mm

I love living in London and being away at university makes me really appreciate home. The following pictures were taken throughout the slightly cheeky trips I took to London when I should have been writing my dissertation. However, now I am home, guilt free for the Easter holidays. I won't actually be home for long as I will be splitting my month between Portugal and London and when I am back I will sadly have to go back to university to revise for my last exams. 
Back to the pictures... I went to Dover Street Market for the first time and I was mesmerised. It reminded me slightly of Barney's New York just smaller and more exclusive. I definitely recommend it to anyone interested in COMME des GARÇONS, Céline, Gucci and if you can't afford those like me, you can always pick up a pair of exclusive vans. If you are not in the mood for shopping go for the experience, the place is beautiful and you can always grab a coffee on the top floor!
Pictures were taken with a disposable camera.

Sara
xo

LEAVE A COMMENT

  1. London looks absolutely amazing! I visited the city for a short while back in 2011, and I can't wait to go back <3 THe photos are stunning! x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post xx

    Liz.
    www.raw-shrimp.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. :)