Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Méribel

I'm here in the library weighing up my options - start working on my dissertation on this beautiful and sunny morning (I know, i'm just as surprised as you) or looking at these pictures from my holiday in Méribel. I think you know what I chose to do. These pictures were taken back in February when I went skiing with my brother. They are b&w because that is the film I had in my camera at the time, I like them but I think if they were in colour they would be so much more beautiful!

Anyway I hope you enjoy these pictures. I have a few posts planned with pictures from my easter break in Portugal but I think generally everything on the blog will be pretty quiet. Blame it on being a third year university student with a dissertation to hand in and 3 exams.


Le Refuge was my favourite restaurant. Go there if you are ever in Méribel!! Or you can always order pizza to your hotel room :D

All pictures taken with Praktica BMS & Ilford HP5 Plus 400 film.
Sara
xo

LEAVE A COMMENT

  1. These definitely would have been amazing in colour, but I think are equally as beautiful in b&w. Reminds me of my own ski trip in Jan, oh to be back there instead of at work...

    Charlotte xx
    Fox Socks

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh I love snow trips, specially the breathtaking views, even from the balcony <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. :)