Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Polaroid diary of home

I was in Portugal recently, my second home and the 9 days I spent there I didn't want to force myself to create content for the blog. I wanted to relax, unwind and spend time with my family. However, when you enjoy taking pictures and being creative you can't stay away from a camera for too long. The following post is just a jumble of polaroids I took that I tried to make sense of. I hope you enjoy them!

Pictures taken with a Fujifilm Instax Mini 25.

Sara
xo

LEAVE A COMMENT

  1. "when you enjoy taking pictures and being creative you can't stay away from a camera for too long." very very true! fotografias bem bonitas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute photos! seriously need to get myself one of these cameras
    loving your blog following you!

    edp-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. :)

DEFINITE © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes