Saturday, August 20, 2016

Porto 35mm

If you have been following my blog for a while you would probably know that I spent my 21st birthday in Porto. I went to Porto for the first time last summer and I fell in love with the city straightaway. I recently got the pictures developed and I am so excited to show you them. The black and white film makes the pictures look 50, 100 years old and I love that. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. I am currently in Portugal, i've had a week in Lagos in a surf camp with my university and now I am in my hometown attempting to finish my dissertation while also seeing friends and family. I think I am in denial because as soon as I touchdown in London its exam and dissertation mode. Wish me luck with all of that. 
Ps. i've promised a ski post for a while now, it will be up shortly as those pictures were developed with these! Also look out for some beautiful pictures of Portuguese beaches coming soon :) 


All pictures taken with Praktica BMS & Ilford HP5 Plus 400 film.
Sara
xo
Follow

LEAVE A COMMENT

  1. These photos are beautiful! I love that they're in black & white. Gives them a very nostalgic vibe :) x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. as fotografias ficaram lindas, lindas, lindas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Lagos, a minha cidade hihi^^ Porto fica sempre tão bem em fotografia, muitas saudades. Boa sorte!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! <3 <3 <3

    http://ruteritamaia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. :)