Monday, September 05, 2016

Notting Hill Carnival Film Diary

Here is a little post about the fun weekend that was Notting Hill carnival. By the lack of pictures you can probably tell that I was having too much fun eating jerk chicken and dancing. 
I absolutely loved Notting Hill Carnival this year and I can't believe that i've been away from London during carnival for the past 5 years, like what am I thinking!? Anyway I had so much fun this year that I will make sure to be back every summer from now. 
Ps. my LA post is still in the works, watch out for it soon. I have also booked a spontaneous trip to Portugal, i'll be there for 10 days so I guess the Portugal/summer posts aren't finished yet!


All shot with Canon Sure Shot MAX.

Sara
xx

LEAVE A COMMENT

Thank you so much for commenting. :)

DEFINITE © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes