Wednesday, December 21, 2016

December on film

There is nothing like London at christmas time. The lights, the cold and the beautiful sunsets make it the best place to be in December. Although I am currently enjoying the sunny days in Portugal, the first half of my month was in London and this is what I got up too! 

Look out for a post about making my christmas tree (not this one! the one I have in Portugal) but other than that have an amazing holiday.


The day me and my momma put our christmas tree up. Listening to Michael Bublé & Mariah Carey christmas songs 🎶



Putting those stockings up 🎅


Two advent calendars this year! I bought The Body Shop one myself not knowing my mum was buying one that same weekend in while she was in Paris. 



Christmas shopping @ Liberty


Winter Wonderland!




Weekend strolls in Portobello. Sunny and cold, my favourite winter weather. 



Visiting the Nutella popup at Harvey Nichols

All shot with Canon Sure Shot MAX.

Sara
xx

LEAVE A COMMENT

Thank you so much for commenting. :)