Monday, May 22, 2017

Lobos Island, Fuerteventura on 35mm film

I've been meaning to share this post for a while now. The reason why I haven't is because I have actually injured my wrist and have been wearing a hand brace for the last few days. Therefore being at a computer has not been my priority. Since I haven't been able to do much, my days have consisted of long Netflix marathons binge watching Cable Girls and Peaky Blinders, which tbh I can't really complain about. However, I am going a little bit insane and can't wait to take this hand brace off. Anyway I am going to the south of Italy this week with my best friend so its goodbye to Netflix and hello to long days on the beach and beautiful sunsets. 

Now lets talk about Lobos Island, a little paradise in Fuerteventura. The surf camp we stayed with organised this trip and honestly all my expectations were exceeded. We took a paddle board, food and sunscreen and had the best time. Can you tell from the pictures how beautiful this little island was? Definitely go on this day trip if you find yourself in Fuerteventura






















All pictures shot on a Praktica BMS and a Canon Sure Shot MAX. 

Until the next post 👋
Sara
xo

Follow me on instagram and on bloglovin'!

LEAVE A COMMENT

  1. Que lindo, Sara. Que vontade tenho de verão :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. :)